TheCemeteryClub.com is seeking ACEO (Art Cards Editions and Originals) or ATC (Artist Trading Cards) art by cemetery-inspired artists. ACEO or ATC art is 2.5 x 3.5 inches (trading card size). They're pocket-sized masterpieces!
If you would like to promote your art for pennies, donate an ATC print of your work (prints only; keep your originals) to TheCemeteryClub.com to be given away to a random winner (one per month or more often, depending on how many we get). Learn more about Artist Training Cards here.
Donated ATCs will be showcased on this website as well as on our Facebook group with information about each artist, including a link to the artist's website, Facebook page or contact information.
- The art must be original to the person submitting it.
- The art must be cemetery-related.
- Send only reproductions for the give-away. (Keep your originals)
- Email an electronic version for use on the site and Facebook group. You are encouraged to add a watermark to the electronic version.
- Include your contact information, website, Facebook page URL, etc. We want to be able to promote you!
- Your artwork is yours, and you will get full credit for it. We just want to promote artists and other inspired souls.
- You don't have to be the most skilled artist in the world--or even consider yourself an artist. ATCs are about expressing yourself through painting, drawing, collaging and general creativeness. Primitive/folk or outsider art is welcome.
- Deadline: First run of submissions must be post-marked by June 30, 2014.
- Email for mailing information: email@example.com
The ACEO above was created by ebay user acatnamedfrank. I purchased the original a couple months ago. Love it!
I'm the founder and editor of TheCemeteryClub.com and Epitaphs Magazine. I love cemeteries and sharing the art and history of them with anyone who will listen!